Friday 8 January 2010

New Yrs :)

now that a new year has started-i'm going to create a new me!does that sound corny?oh well corny is fun :P heres a list of things I expect from myself:
1) new style-a)instead of continuing my preppy look,maybe i should go for punk..
b)im sick of wearing my hair out all the time,im gonna start with braids updos etc.
2)ive always wanted to be a writer and i never actually finish my pieces.this year-i will!
3) get good grades!!!ahhh i just got my history test back and the resultd are....a 38!and i studied fot it :( 2nd semester is starting in 2 weeks and i intend to actually start listening in class!
4)clean my room out!i have tons of clothes and i just cant bear to give them away...im gonna get some of my friends together(the organized ones)and theyre gonna have to force me to give them away.
5)join some clubs.i started taking aerobics for teens :) and im looking for photography afterschool programs..i quit hiphop but looking for a different dance class.
6)try out some new things with my friends when we hang out-amusement park,iceskating etc.
7)actually continue writing on this blog!sometimes i get bored and cant think of anything to write but this year thats gonna change!
comment below on what you want to change for the new year and gimme more ideas!!!
ttfn,
ABsyDoODLeS
ps-usually i dont get comments but its just fun writing random things!kind of like a diary!hehehe but seriously comment

No comments:

Post a Comment